Dominica Company Formation
Company formation in the Commonwealth of Dominica can be obtained in 24 hours under the International Business Companies Act of 1988 for international business companies (IBCs). There are several benefits to forming a company in Dominca. For instance:
- All companies require a minimum of one director.
- Annual meetings need not be held in Dominica.
- There are no nationality or domicile restrictions for directors.
- To form an IBC, only one shareholder is required and there is no minimum capital requirement.
- Corporations may act as shareholders.
- Dominica requires no capital minimum or annual returns.
To incorporate a Dominica company, you must provide the following information:
- corporation name
- share capital
- Number of initial directors; directors need not be listed by name, nor must the company state a specific purpose of incorporation.
Each non-resident domestic corporation must have a registered agent and address in Dominica.
Companies can hold annual directors meetings anywhere in the world, and officers, owners, and directors’ names need not be disclosed.
Payment of an annual fee ensures the corporation remains a company in good standing.
Foreign Shipping Companies
A company formed under another jurisdiction may be registered as a Foreign Maritime Entity in Dominica for the purpose of registering its vessels under the Dominica flag.
These entities must comply with the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are formed.
For more information, please contact us at: [email protected]