Registering a Yacht in Dominica
The Commonwealth of Dominica’s open International Ship Registry is one of the fastest growing and most efficiently managed Ship Registries. Registering a Yacht under the Commonwealth of Dominica is efficient, straightforward, cost-effective and has many extra important benefits. Our Registry provides to the client administrative and technical support throughout the complete process.
Benefits for Registering a Private Yacht in Dominica
- Yacht Registration is fast and simple.
- Competitive Pricing with low annual fees.
- Tax neutrality.
- The Registration procedures, documentation, preferred mortgage standards and administrative contracts are acknowledged by reputable international lending institutions.
- Private Yachts of 12 meters or more in length may be chartered out for 84 days per calendar year (in accordance with International Regulations) provided that the yacht operates under a minimum safe manning certificate, among other requirements.
- The Registry permits a private yacht to be chartered out for up to 84 days in any one (1) calendar year to allow for the yacht owner to recoup some of his/her operating expenses. This chartering privilege exempts the yacht from having to be registered as a commercial yacht.
- The Registry provides a free self-inspection program to help yacht owners ensure safety on their craft.
- Extensive Global Technical Support Network is available worldwide from our qualified staff and experienced mariners.
- Dedicated Staff Providing Prompt and Efficient Customer Service.
- 24 Hour Emergency Support.
- Flexible legislation suited for yacht owners and Ownership structures for superyachts.
- Dominica is a stable and secure jurisdiction.
Dominica Maritime Registry offers Yacht Owners, cost effective yacht registration with no tonnage tax or size restrictions. In addition, the Registry provides a free self-inspection program to help Yacht Owners ensure safety on their craft.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]