Visa applications are processed in Dominica, however applications can be made through the Consulate in HCMC.
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Valid passport and two passports sized photographs
- Letter of invitation
- Recent police record (not more than three months old)
- Bank statement of applicant or sponsor
- Employment letter (if employed) or proof of self-employment
- Application fee of (bank draft/postal order/cheques should be
made payable to the Dominica Consulate)
- Medical report including HIV/AIDS test
- Visas are issued within 10 days
- All information in foreign languages should be translated by a
certified translator, stamped and notarised appropriately.
- All documents/copies should be notarised.
For further info contact the Dominica Consulate
The following persons do not need a visa to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica:
Persons from the following countries wishing to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica for a period not exceeding six months:
- The Member States of the Commonwealth
- CARICOM member states
- Czech Republic
- The United States of America
Persons from the following countries wishing to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica for a period not exceeding three months:
- Costa Rica
- Netherlands (including Netherland Antilles)
- People’s Republic of China
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Any in-transit passenger or bona fide tourist who is in possession of a return ticket and satisfies the Immigration Officer that he/she does not intend to remain in Dominica for a period exceeding twenty-one days.