Dominica Ship Registry
Dominica’s open International Ship Registry is one of the fastest growing and most efficiently managed Ship Registries today. Registering a vessel in Dominica is efficient, straightforward and cost effective. Our Registry provides to the client administrative and technical support throughout the complete process.
Benefits of Registering your Ship in Dominica
- Competitive Pricing.
- Dedicated Staff Providing Prompt and Efficient Customer Service.
- Extensive Global Technical Support Network.
- Proactive IMO Participation.
- Statutory Surveys and Certification Program.
- Dedicated Effort to Continually Improve MOU Performance.
- Multiple Incentive Programs Including Tonnage Fee Cap.
- Foreign Maritime Entity Waiver Program: maintain existing IBC in former domicile.
- Flag State Inspection Program to Enhance Port State Compliance and Response Support.
- Acceptance by Major Banks, Charterers, and Insurance Agencies.
- Anti-Piracy: Real Solutions Using Dominica Administration Approved Security Personnel.
- 24 Hour Emergency Support.
- STCW “White List” Mariner Training, Licensing and Certification Program for Issuance of Original COC.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]